• Almost 800 million people were undernourished in 2014-2016.
• People are still dying from preventable causes, including: in 2015, 303,000 women during pregnancy or childbirth and 5.9 million children under age five.
• In 2016, countries around the world spent nearly $1.7 trillion on military expenditures.
• More than one billion people still live without electricity.
• One in 10 children worldwide (2012) were engaged in child labor; more than half of them (85 million children) were exposed to hazardous work.
• War, violence and persecution led to the displacement of 65.6 million people from their homes by the end of 2016.
The SeeMeFunded Portal is designed to service the needs of positive projects and causes that help ensure brilliant people and exceptional organizations are empowered to inspire a generation of social contributors. We’re addressing a broad spectrum of projects and causes that are aligned with the United Nations Sustainable Development Goals.
We do not offer tax, legal, or other professional advice and cannot be relied upon for any purpose without consultation and advice from a retained professional.