Our goal is to bring the BeSensitive~BeRemarkable Message directly to the global community by: identifying, recruiting and activating partnerships with non-profits, businesses, academics and the entire arts & entertainment industry and provide sustainable opportunities for effective action.
• According to the United Nations Food and Agriculture Organization (FAO), for the third year in a row, there has been a rise in world hunger, i.e. those facing chronic food deprivation, has increased to nearly 821 million in 2017, from around 804 million in 2016.
• People are still dying from treatable diseases and poor conditions are still contributing the staggering 5.6 million children under five year last year – 15,000 per day – according to the World Health Organization (WHO). Many of these deaths could have been prevented.
• In 2016, countries around the world spent nearly $1.7 trillion on military expenditures. Total world military expenditure rose to $1.739 billion in 2017.
• More than one billion people still live without electricity.
• One in 10 children worldwide are engaged in child labor; more than half of them (85 million children) were exposed to hazardous work.
• War, violence and persecution led to the displacement of 65.6 million people from their homes by the end of 2016.
We Are The Voices That Silence Will Not Protect.
The SeeMeFunded Portal is a collaboration of communities and platforms, it’s designed to service the needs of projects and causes that help ensure brilliant people and exceptional organizations are empowered to inspire a generation of social contributors.
Together we’re addressing a broad spectrum of projects and causes that are aligned with the United Nations Sustainable Development Goals.
We do not offer tax, legal, or other professional advice and cannot be relied upon for any purpose without consultation and advice from a retained professional.